- General Questions
- Order and Payment
- Game Servers
- Domain Names
- Show all articles ( 28 ) Collapse Articles
- ASP.NET Hosting
- Website Builder
- Linux VPS
- Windows VPS and Forex VPS
- SSL Certificates
- Affiliate Program
- Customer Area
How to login to a hosting control panel
A hosting control panel is software that allows you to manage your server through a GUI (graphical user interface). A control panel allows you to work with files, mail, databases, domains, subdomains, SSL certificates, etc.
- For web hosting plans with the operating system CloudLinux there are the following control panels available: cPanel, DirectAdmin, and ISPmanager.
- Plesk control panel is available for ASP.NET hosting plan with Windows operating system.
When ordering a service, you can choose any of the available control panels at the selected plan.
How to enter the panel
- The welcome email with the subject “New hosting for %domain.name% has been created at Fozzy” will be sent to your email right after you order a shared hosting service. You can find all the credentials to log in to your control panel, e.g. URL, login & password in this email.
- You can also log in to your control panel through your client area at Fozzy.com. Just go to the “Services – My Services” section and click “Open %control panel%” in front of the service you need.