- General Questions
- Order and Payment
- Game Servers
- Domain Names
- Show all articles ( 28 ) Collapse Articles
- ASP.NET Hosting
- Website Builder
- Linux VPS
- Windows VPS and Forex VPS
- SSL Certificates
- Affiliate Program
- Customer Area
What game panel are you using? How to log into it?
We use the Pterodactyl game panel. This is a clear, convenient and easy-to-manage game panel.
There are 2 ways to log in to the game panel:
- The welcome email with the subject “Game Server %tariff.name% is activated” will be sent to your email right after you order a game server. You can find all the credentials to log in to your game panel (URL, login & password) in this email.
- You can also log in to your game panel through your client area at games.fozzy.com.
- Go to the “https://games.fozzy.com/” and click on the button “Sign in” in the upper right corner of the page.
- Login on your client area.
- In the section “Services”, select “My Services”.
- Select the desired game server and click on the “Login to game panel” button.
In this article