FAQ about orders
How to become your customer?
You only have to register an account, and choose a plan and a billing cycle. You will get access to your hosting to your email immediately. It is not necessary to pay for web hosting immediately, you will have 7 days for that. So you can start to work with your website right after you order a service.
Do you need my ID?
No, we don’t. Your name and email are enough to order our services. But if you plan to register a domain in a European country’s TLD (e.g. .eu, .de, .es, etc.), you have to specify your full address and personal data
How to order a new service if I already have an account?
You can order a new service as usual in the order form. Just log in to the client area instead of filling in your contacts again. You can also order a new service from your customer area by clicking “Services – Order New Services”.
How long does it take to provide hosting and a domain name?
- Web hosting is created in seconds, you will get access to it via email right after making an order.
- The creation process of Linux VPS can take up to 10 minutes. It starts right after you make a payment.
- The creation process of Managed Linux VPS can take up to 4 hours.
- The creation process of Windows VPS and Forex VPS can take up to 40-60 minutes (depending on the plan).
- We send a request for a domain name registration immediately after payment. It usually takes less than 30 minutes for a domain name to be registered. But it will be fully functional only in 8-48 hours after because of DNS propagation.
If you need a special plan with your unique limits, just let us know. We will consider your request and let you know if it is possible to provide it.
If you want to change your hosting plan, just go to your client area– Services – My Services – Manage – Change plan. After you select a new plan and payment period, our system will automatically recalculate your previous payment and issue a new invoice to change the plan. This procedure is free, you only have to pay the difference between a new plan and an old plan. If you need to change the main domain for your hosting service, just create a ticket.