- General Questions
- Order and Payment
- Game Servers
- Domain Names
- Show all articles ( 28 ) Collapse Articles
- ASP.NET Hosting
- Website Builder
- Linux VPS
- Windows VPS and Forex VPS
- SSL Certificates
- Affiliate Program
- Customer Area
How to access my email using a web browser (webmail)
You can access your mail from any computer. To do this, use one of three webmail interfaces: Horde, RoundCube, or SquirrelMail.
- Go to your customer area, and in the “Services – My services” section click “Open cPanel”
- In order to get to the mail web interface, go to the “Mail – Mail Accounts” section.
- In the list of existing mail accounts, find the one you need. Click “More” next to the desired mailbox, and follow the link “Access to webmail”.
- Enter the password for the mailbox and select one of the mail interfaces.
In this article