- General Questions
- Order and Payment
- Game Servers
- Domain Names
- Show all articles ( 28 ) Collapse Articles
- ASP.NET Hosting
- Website Builder
- Linux VPS
- Windows VPS and Forex VPS
- SSL Certificates
- Affiliate Program
- Customer Area
Domain ownership certificate
The Domain ownership certificate is an official document that states that you are the only legal owner of the domain name which is actually registered by you.
The Domain ownership certificate is usually used as proof of the domain ownership or an original gift.
Information about the certificate of Pananames registrar (URL SOLUTIONS INC):
- If you need a certificate, we can make it on your request in a ticket.
- A physical copy of the certificate will be made, signed with a seal, and scanned. It will cost you 2 € / 2.5 $;
- If you need a physical copy, inform us and provide us with your address. We will calculate the delivery cost and clarify whether it is possible to deliver the certificate to your region.
An example of the certificate: