- General Questions
- Order and Payment
- Game Servers
- Domain Names
- Show all articles ( 28 ) Collapse Articles
- ASP.NET Hosting
- Website Builder
- Linux VPS
- Windows VPS and Forex VPS
- SSL Certificates
- Affiliate Program
- Customer Area
How often do you do backups for Windows VPS and Forex VPS?
Backups are made every day, and the 15 last daily copies are stored.
Upon your request in a ticket we can do as follows:
- provide you with a list of available backups;
- restore your entire VPS from a backup;
- mount the selected backup as a separate local disc to your VPS to copy the files (for 1-2 days);
- mount the selected backup as a separate local disc to another VPS to copy the files (for example, if your VPS has been deleted)
- copy data from a backup (the whole data or just a part of it) to another VPS if it has enough quota. This VPS must be stopped during the process.
Backups are stored for 30 days after the VPS termination and then will be permanently deleted.
The terminated VPS can be restored from a backup on the request in a ticket, but your VPS will probably have a new IP address after this.
All of the operations with the backups are performed only during working hours.