- General Questions
- Order and Payment
- Game Servers
- Domain Names
- Show all articles ( 28 ) Collapse Articles
- ASP.NET Hosting
- Website Builder
- Linux VPS
- Windows VPS and Forex VPS
- SSL Certificates
- Affiliate Program
- Customer Area
How to transfer my domain name to your registrar?
- Contact your current domain registrar to unlock a domain name and to get an authorization code, which may look like: ADD6CA412E354192.
- You can start a transfer at your client area Domains – Transfer Domain section. Enter the authorization code, your name, surname, full address, phone number, and email. This data will be used for domain whois information after the domain is transferred to us.
- After you pay an invoice for the transfer, you will get an email to your contact address, which is mentioned in the whois information. Click the link in this email to confirm the domain transfer.
- Usually, it takes 5-7 days for the domain to be transferred.
The transfer of your domain name will be renewed for 1 year, that’s why the transfer should be paid.
In this article